Join a movement and help us recognise the Right of Chagossians worldwide!
- To provide help and support to refugees from Chagos Archipelago in Mauritius and the Seychelles Islands, Crawley and other parts of the United Kingdom and to promote their welfare and protect their interests.
- To work towards the achievement of the right of the Chagos Islanders to return to their native land.
- To promote and preserve the Chagos Island culture and traditions.
Follow on Twitter
- @BZephaniah @ChagosUK @emilydugan This is why we will continue fighting with them in court for our rights .@UKCRG w… https://t.co/XhF9O0oPyl about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to BZephaniah ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Very sad news for Dominique Elysee ,But it’s not the end of the road ,We will continue fighting for our people … https://t.co/g8hC1VNSJn about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @emilydugan: Britain exiled Dominique Elysee's Family from their home in the Chagos Islands. Now he's taking legal action to live here h… 08:37:31 PM July 16, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite