Join a movement and help us recognise the Right of Chagossians worldwide!
- To provide help and support to refugees from Chagos Archipelago in Mauritius and the Seychelles Islands, Crawley and other parts of the United Kingdom and to promote their welfare and protect their interests.
- To work towards the achievement of the right of the Chagos Islanders to return to their native land.
- To promote and preserve the Chagos Island culture and traditions.
Follow on Twitter
- Come along and discover the Chagossian culture and history @CrawleyLibrary @yandangael @ClencyL https://t.co/88zvcbSb7i 05:32:10 PM October 16, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @yandangael @DrLauraJeffery @davidsvine #chagossian Dancing @DiverseCrawley For the black history month https://t.co/tIgibZJByl 01:03:25 PM October 16, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to yandangael ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Michael4Sussex: Magnificent dancing displays from the #Chagos Islanders, here at the #DIVERSECrawley event! @DiverseCrawley https://t.… 12:59:26 PM October 16, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite